Search This Blog


Monday, July 12, 2010

It is All Gone Now

Well here it is the real deal you see about two months ago I got an email from an old neighbour who informed me that my house. The house I grew up in, had my hand accident in, broke my collarbone in etc etc, Yes the memories will always be within my mind good and bad… However, when I go down Ortona Avenue now my house will no longer be there, it was demolished during the week of July 2nd 2010.



Sad to see it gone very sad, it is like feeling one has been erased. I wanted to try to get the written numbers that you see in the photo as I was with my dad when he bought them in Syracuse, New York. Even helped him put them up on the front of the house. Gawd there is so many memories, which I hope I will not forget, as I get older. Yes, folks some people do suffer from memory loss, as they get older and older.

Nevertheless, with me seeing my dad go that way, I myself after the passing of my dad went on a mission to re-educate my brain. You see since my dad passed away I have become increasing interested in the brain and how it really works. Which in theory really is an education in it’s self.

However, I don’t get it especially now that I am older? You know what they say eh, “The Older the Wiser.” I figure that is only true if indeed you are doing something every day to make you wiser. Research has shown us that by doing puzzles, and excersing the brain increases the chance of not developing altimetry disease. Interesting! Because doctors and researchers now are, doing much needed research on this disease that robs people of their great memories.

The strange thing about myself is that I have a great memory, just ask my close friends who have known me for over 40 years, because we use to do things as kids and teenagers way back, allot of them even forget things from our should I say wild days. I laugh all the time because even when I was blasted out of my head and either fell down, or passed out. However, the memory stayed, I even remember details when I was in some forum out of it. That part rather scares me. Because I was usually in some sub conscious not upright position, so to me this proves in a small theory that even when you think your sleeping or because you have put something into your body that will affect the synapse of your brain. But is that really true, The Brain is just one big in today’s technology computer, but just how much memory is in that hard drive of yours?

Good question eh?



When I was really happy and enjoying life pre 1996. I had a great opportunity to be on a vacation on a remote little island in the Philippines, This place was Paradise , nothing on it just peace and quiet, no hustle and bustle, the perfect place to let all your stress out, and enjoy life like we all deserve to live. If you can and I highly recommend this place for a place of tranquility. Check the island out as it is called Club Paradise, http://www.clubparadisepalawan.com/



While I was there with my happy family, oh, I must say we stayed there for five weeks. I met allot of other very interesting people either working there or who were coming there also for vacation, and to get a piece of peace and tranquility. I met a man and his family and I am sorry that is where my memory slips. I cannot remember his name but if anyone knowing him, I would be grateful to find him again.

He was a doctor practing in Hong Kong, a very stressful place remember this was just before Hong Kong which was a British Colony was turned back over to China, so just imagine the stress levels he was going through. At first I did think he was British but then found out he and his family were actually from the land down under, Australia. Now while I was there I was taking scuba as he and his older son were to, we became to know each other well, I felt bad for him and his wife however. On the day of their arrival, she steps off the boat and broke her foot she was taken back and she returned to Hong Kong, leaving her hubby and son there. Therefore, you can just imagine, “hmmm Doctor high stressful job! Needs well deserved holiday.”

So here, I and himself with a few others were learning scuba diving together. After the dives, we would usually go back to the island to relax and chill; usually sitting on the beachfront watching the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see. Drinking a nice, chilled Pina Colada.We got to know each other through the communication we were doing. I found out he was a brain doctor “HOW HIGH OF A STRESS LEVEL is that job.”

However, because of my interest in that machine we had many talks on the subject branching off into other related topics. One of those topics was the belief in a GOD like figure, and he really clarified that subject up for me. Whether you do believe in a God like figure or your belief is the Big Bang theory, then read on.



Now we started talking about the illusion of the God like figure we all are implanted in our brain from an early age. Being from the Catholic faith I grew up like most of us church going families, having to take religion in school going to Sunday mass in your Sunday best with the rest of the family where you would sit for what seemed hours, in a hot itchy suit and you would have to not eat for three hours so one could receive the “Body of Christ.” Which I would pray to after I received it,, ate it thinking Jesus is within me Amen…so I use to say okay stop making my stomach growl and make me not hungry, because you knew Sunday bunch was another hour away.



But what he was telling me about the POWER of the brain was truly fasinating me, he said that the God like figure that society believes in and passes on in twisted stories generation after generation, is just that a story.

A good example of this is the Shroud of the wrapping cloth of Jesus Christ.







Research has told us that this cloth and the exposure of the body of Christ is a fake and scientists have confirmed that this cloth actually dates back to the 15th century, yet another twisted storyline.



The whole thing is implanted from a really early age and those classes and all that we absorb in our own hard drives is so implanted that it is a brain washing in all degrees.

I retracted by asking him well how do you explain the people that come back to life and say they experienced a really cool or weird sensation and saw a tunnel of white light. His answer Brainwashing. we believe it because it is taught, implanted from images, yes images especially in grade school looking at those images of brutality, killing all those things we are taught not to do, but yet some do. Right from those books called The Holy Bible most probable the best selling book of history. Only because of the power of the best computer made your brain, we see it in that way.

Let me ask you and see if you can answer this. What is the last thing to shut down when you do die? If you said my bran oh wow you get 100 per cent on that test. Actually the brain takes from two hours to six hours after a person is officially pronounced dead, to die. I asked him about that and he said that because of the enormous amount of material we have stored over a lifetime it takes that long for it to totally shut down. Strange indeed but yet another deep mystery of the human mind…



I will continue with this subject in the future, because it is such an area that I am very interested in.

After all it is a very fascinating machine that is the brain

No comments:

Post a Comment