Search This Blog


Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Million Dollars for a Wedding

Yep Chelsea Clinton is getting married and it’s costing 5 million dollars, I heard alone the flowers are costing one million…Does this make sense to anyone else who is out there shaking ones head…Well for me I think it’s absurd!!! Think of the waste of money this is and all the shit that other people have to go through just because of this marriage…and think about this, how long will it last? I can tell you with five million dollars one could do many good things in this world. Jeepers don’t the rich and selfish have any hearts to what the hell is going down in this world?
I wish and I do mean this in a BIG way that I could win the lotto the one that is 50 million right now because first off I would probably not even want that much so here is what I would do with it. Twenty-five of it would go into resources for the poor and hungry in this world...let me tell you food banks help out loads of people even ones that try to make ends meet month after month with two jobs, a mortgage, and having to survive in tough times. In case you’re wondering I would be VERY VERY happy with just say five million at least then I could live a nice comfortable life for the rest of my days, which aren’t that many left. Like I said 25 million to food banks and helping people get outta the crack that they are in. With another twenty million, I would be like that good old TV show The Millionaire where I would go and look for people who are down on their luck. Giving to those that are creative, aspiring and want to do things to make others life’s better, and believe me folks there are lots out there…oh and don’t think you can just come to me for a handout no sir doesn’t work that way ..so all you charities back off because unless your willing to show me exactly where all the money you collect goes then be prepared to be told “GO FAWK Yourself.” Because if the majority of people only knew exactly how much really does go to the cause. Then maybe some of you wouldn’t be so rich…and believe me folks I have seen this myself with a family that were very poor and then all of a sudden they are living in a gorgeous home driving BMW’s etc. etc. so next time someone from some charity comes banging on your door ..ask them this first question “How much of my donation goes to the cause after adminisation costs?’ if the person in front of you hymns and haws then quickly close the door because I will tell you maybe about four percent goes the rest goes into some admins pocket.
So lets just say I go up to a homeless person , now I know what your saying most homeless people are crazy and have nothing left. Well is it their fault? Es some are and some just fall into the cracks and have no way of escaping. Those are the ones I want to talk to and give money to if they are willing enough to show that if they were given the chance that they would indeed make things better for themselves and others. After all is not that, what humans should be doing instead of killing each other. Think about that for a second people. We are all related in some forum yet we are fighting against each other to show our WHAT? STUPIDITY!!! Yep that is what I see Just look at it this way it is GOOD between EVIL and why are does who choose EVIL. Are they the greedy hungry money moguls of our world who think if they conquer the world in their fashion that everyone will bow down to them NO! Because there will always be someone else trying to overthrow them. It’s a win win situation isn’t it.
I think Cyndi Lauper hits it right on the head with her song “Money Changes Everything.”
So let’s see a rich family former President is spending five million dollars in one day amazing eh. For most of us, five million dollars would go along, way. A very long ay unless your really stupid and you would blow it senselessly. Trust me there are those who do that …many a lotto winner have done that. I will say I admire those people who have won and are living a life of merry. Like little kids in a candy store and believe me folks I know one family that this has happened to. But because they are SMART they are told as long as they do what they are doing then for many generations after the children of the children will still be well off now that takes a little brain power and getting the proper financial people behind you. One can only hope for that dream in winning but we all know the odds of that happening. I will send this word of advice to those out to there that spend hundreds of dollars each time on lotto tickets, get a life cause you know what you just need one number to win. Think of how much the government makes off you suckers every week and you’re probably the biggest whiners when it comes tax time. Jeepers people can you not see how our systems are so screwed up… Oh, well as Frank zappa once said, “The Worlds Most Plentiful Ingredient is Stupidity.”
Well if that is what has to be done then so be it but Five Million Dollars on a Wedding…my suggestion to Chelsea Clinton Go to Vegas! Get it done there for cheap…and use the rest to help the poor and hungry…stop showing the world Gee look how rich we are.
Here comes the Bride all five million dollars worth...and then what will it cost after oh lets say seven years , because on average that is how long marriages are lasting these days. Place your bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment