Search This Blog


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Morning has Broken. However, your synapses have been up all night!

So are you a morning person or a night person and when do you have your creative activity? Well for my part, I have to say my hours are all over the place. Seems our synapses are working all the time at least. For my part nowadays.


If your like me you try to remember every little or big idea that crosses the great divide. Well let me tell you since I notice that say I have a creative idea at night for oh I don’t know say a cool movie idea, I find out by morning Hmm that idea is gone. So here is a little advice go and get one of those little note books the ones that you can slip into a pocket and always carry a pen or some forum of writing material.

Why you might ask? Well think when your creative juices are flowing you should be writing it all down or else you forget. In addition, the fact that when I am writing down an idea I also seem when I am writing it down will come up with a few different versions, or just get creative as I am writing. If you work with others who are say the think tank of your organization then you probably do this with your others to enhance or colour the idea.



Now if you are like myself then you can understand that writing an idea down is a major step in remembering your impulse, which at the time seems like a great idea. Just do not do what I have done. Which is writing a short description, then find it a month later look at it, and try to figure the idea out? Try to write everything every idea down so you don’t forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment